Israel has always been at the forefront of medical innovation, from drugs and diagnostics to medical devices and digital medicine. This International Med-tech Innovation MBA program is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to successfully lead and manage a med-tech- oriented company.
Being the first Med-Tech university degree of its kind in Israel, the program covers topics such as entrepreneurship, finance, digital health, healthcare IT, intellectual property, bio-design, quality assurance and regulatory compliance, and integrates top- notch academic, industrial, and business knowledge.
The program is spread across 3 consecutive semesters, the first two including a professional internship at venture capital and a startup, followed by the optional Tran-disciplinary Innovation Program (TIP) during summer semester, which culminates in the opportunity for students to pitch their ideas to a panel of real investors and accelerators.
• University: Hebrew University Jerusalem
• Program: International Med-Tech Innovation MBA Program
• Course Level: MBA
• Dates: Please visit the website of the program for specific deadlines
• Location: The program will take place in Jerusalem, Israel.
• Covid-19 Regulations: Programs are currently being taught on-site.
Students applying for the Med-Tech innovation program must do so via the Rothberg International School Website. After creating your profile, fill out the application questionnaire online and upload the required documents.
• Under New User, click on Open Free User Account. After receiving a confirmation message, you must activate your account within 48 hours and begin your application.
• Under the Preliminary Questions section, when answering You are applying for, choose Graduate studies: MA / MBA / Non- Degree / Independent Research.
• Under the Program Information section, when answering Program, chose International Degree Program, and under MA / MBA / LLM program, choose Med-Tech Innovation Program.
To be eligible for acceptance, you must have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education recognized by the Hebrew University.
• GPA OF 3.2 or above, or the equivalent Israeli scale (82 or above).
• Demonstrated knowledge of English
In addition to your online application, you will be required to submit the following documents:
• Academic records: Applicants must submit transcripts and diplomas from all prior academic degrees.
• Proof of English Proficiency: A TOEFL exam score of 90 or above or an IELTS exam score of 7 or above. Applicant who completed full degrees at universities in which the sole language of the instruction is English may request an exemption form the English proficiency requirement.
• Two academic recommendations. Professional recommendations may be provided in addition.
• A medical form
• Photocopy of your Passport ID
• Statement of Purpose (Essay)
• Resume / CV