Since 2012, Thermo Fisher Scientific has offered scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students in the life sciences. This year we are again offering six scholarships for future science scholars. One $10,000 scholarship and five $5,000 scholarships will be awarded in August.
• Application end date: May 5
• Winner announced: August 5
• Open to:
• graduate and undergraduate students who (i) will be attending an accredited US college or university in the Fall 2021 semester; (ii) who is or will be a legal resident (includes student visa holders) of one of the 50 US states or the District of Columbia as of August 5, 2021; (iii) will be at least 18 years of age or older as of August 5, 2021; and (iv) have a declared major of biology, chemistry, bio-chemistry or a related life science field; and (v) meets the following applicable
• Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received a cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
• Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale Healthcare Professionals (term defined in the Official Rules) may not participate in this Program. US federal or state government employees may not participate in this Program. This Program is void where prohibited by law.