Moneezy has a scholarship for international students who do an exchange semester at any university in Denmark or enroll in a full-time Master's program in any university in Denmark.
Please read all the requirements and criteria by visiting Moneezy's website.
- provide documentation for volunteer service/work
- provide documentation for participation in university committees, club or associations
- hold a Bachelor’s degree or are in their last semester prior to earning their degree
- provide a copy of transcripts
- can provide a letter of acceptance from a full-time Master’s program at an institution of higher education in Denmark. Exchange students must also provide a copy of confirmation from the university.