Advanced printing lab is searching Ph.d candiates (or master-Ph.d combination course) with strong engineering background.
(I will guide students to get Ph.D degree within 4 (5) years in case of Ph.d (master-Ph.d combination) course.)
1) drop on demand/continuous inkjet printing and equipment
2) laser process/ equipment
3) highly viscous ink printing (dispenser)
4) electrospray deposition equipment and process
5) vision measurement, precision motion control, software development
6) Bio-printing, 3D printing. Etc.
Student will participate various industry and government funded research related to printing.
Publications of research results are strongly encouraged.
Department of Electronic Materials and Device Engineering
(This is interdisciplinary department and students can learn about latest technologies of printed electronics.)
Next semester starting from 01 March 2020.
The process should start earlier (to get VISA and other process.)
1. Required background: must have master degree in the mechanical or electrical engineering (mechatronics)
(In case of BS, master/Ph.D combination course can be considered.)
Prefer students with software background (LabVIEW) and system integration
2. English requirement: Toefl: 550, cbt 210, ibt 80, ielts 5.5.