Progressive Automations gives away $1,000 dollars each in scholarships to two engineering students each year. Our goal is to promote education in the field of engineering and make it more accessible to young students.
- Applicants must write a 1,000 word essay detailing why you think you're best suited for the scholarship. Let us know about your academic achievements, your drive to succeed as an engineer, your passion for the field, your personal achievements, your educational expectations for the future and what you think the next ten years of your professional life will look like;
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at a recognized, Canadian or American post-secondary college or university;
- Applications must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in an engineering program;
- Applicants must have Canadian or American citizenship;
- Applicants must demonstrate high academic performance by submitting a copy of their high-school transcripts;
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive financial aid;
- You are not eligible if you have already received the award in a previous year.
If the requirements are met and you would like to pursue the scholarship you must fill out an application form and send it to us, along with the written essay and a copy of your high-school transcripts. The deadline to submit your application is July 10.
Applications will be chosen based on academic achievements, drive to succeed and future potential.
If you have any questions about the application or the essay please email us at the contact details below.