School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). All studies are in ENGLISH, including ALL courses, supervision, papers, thesis and other such activities involved.
1) A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
2) Free on-campus accommodation;
3) Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
4) Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Eligibility. Eligible applicants will:
1) Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2) Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
3) Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
4) Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
5) Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
Application Package. To apply please submit:
1) Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.). Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE attached;
3) Academic transcripts;
4) Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
5) Study plan at University of Jinan.
6) Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
The application (via email) DEADLINE is June 30, 2020.
Please e-mail the required materials to the email address of your preferred supervisor before the DEADLINE.
SUPERVISOR LIST: Zhenxiang Chen, Jing Zhang, Xiuyang Zhao, Lin Wang, Hengjian Li, Sijie Niu, Chuan Zhao, Dongmei Niu, Baozhu Li