S P Jain School of Global Management, is constantly ranked among the world’s best schools and programs, provides tuition grants for its tri-city business degrees, both undergraduate and graduate. All students live in 3 cities (we do not have campuses in the US): Singapore, Dubai and Sydney, Australia, and earn degrees in international business (marketing, finance, entrepreneurship, e-business, family business, etc.). Awards can be for up to full tuition, depending on qualification, but students must pay their own living expenses, transportation, and other fees. We are especially interested in attracting international students.
* All applicants (domestic and international) are expected to have completed a minimum
of 12 years of schooling (if applying for a bachelor's program), and a college/university diploma in any subject (if applying for a master’s program)
* All applicants must have completed their education as detailed above in English and
must provide certified evidence to the School.
* Applicants who have not completed their most recent education qualifications in English are required to take IELTS score 6 with
no band less than 5.5, or TOEFL score 60 with no band less than 20,or PTE score 50 with no band less than 45.
* Have a keen interest in international business
* Have above average academic record
* Be independent and adventurous, as you will be living in 3 countries
* Be of high ethical character