The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu: Luxury Mental Health Treatment is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Mental health Education Scholarship.”
The scholarship is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay.
Questions to be answered in your Essay/Application
• What are the differences in the methodologies of mental health treatment between Eastern and Western medicine traditions?
• What are good examples of using these treatments synergistically in providing quality mental health care?
• Are there other modes of treatment outside of western and eastern medicine traditions that can also be of value in providing mental health care?
• What practices can be incorporated in one’s life to promote better states of mental health?
• Are there any determinants which have been shown to lead to better states of mental health? What are some these factors?
• Can society play a role in promoting positive states of mental health for its citizen’s? How so?
Applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student . There will be 2 contest submission dates. To be eligible for the contest submit your essay by one the submission dates.
• Round 1: January 1-May 31st.
• Round 2: Accepting entries July 1st – November 31st. Winners Announced 12/31