Dordulian Law Group is pleased to announce the details of our annual “Courtroom Crew Trial Attorney Student Scholarship.” Law school students who are attending a law school in the United States are invited to apply for this scholarship.
The scholarship is awarded to one law student annually at the beginning of the year. The criteria we measure is based on:
• Enrollment in a law school in the United States
• A grade-point-average (GPA) of 3.3 or above
• Demonstration of community service
• Written essay on why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship
• 1 scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded annually in January.
Scholarship applicants are required to do the following:
• Fill out our student scholarship form
• Write an essay on why you want to be a trial attorney and why you deserve to be awarded this scholarship
• The essay should be at least 1,000 words long
• Email your scholarship form and essay to email@example.com
Your scholarship form, essay and unofficial transcripts must be received by December 20 to be considered for the scholarship. We’ll award the winner of the scholarship by January 10.
More information on the program can be found at the website below.