National Driving and Traffic School are proud to announce their scholarship opportunity, entitled “In the Driver’s Seat.” The company is seeking to reward essay applicants $3,000 in scholarships- for students enrolled as a High School Sophomore, Junior, or Senior or as a College Freshman – on the topic of being a safer driver.
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in high school, university or college as a full-time student.
How to Apply:
Questions to be answered in your essay/application, to be applying for the scholarship:
• What is the importance of driver education in reducing the number of deaths as a result of driving?
• What steps can be taken to reduce the number of deaths related to driving?
• Have you ever had an experience of being in a car accident or have seen your friends or family members driving irresponsibly?
• What steps can you take to be a better and safer driver?