Students have the opportunity to win a $1,000 scholarship from CoverWallet by submitting an essay about the risks faced by their favorite local business.
Eligibility and application details:
- Applicants must currently be residents of the United States and be a
current student enrolled in a public or private college or university
located in the United States.
- One student will be selected to receive $1,000 in scholarship funds
based on their winning essay about their favorite local small business
story and the risks they face.
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses,
including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
- To enter, applicants should submit their essay through the online form.
- The deadline for submissions is May 15. The winner will be notified individually and announced at the end of May.