The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the necessary activities to carry out the intervention and the follow-up of the children participating in the study. His/her work will include organizing the logistics of the intervention, supervising the flow of data entry, organizing the databases, performing statistical analyses and bibliographic review to support the manuscripts that will be elaborated. The applicant should actively participate in the preparation of the manuscripts and scientific reports. Professor Alicia Matijasevich will be the direct supervisor to ensure that methodological procedures are followed according to the approved project. In addition, important decisions regarding the progress of the project will be discussed in monthly meetings with the Coordinator of the Thematic Project, Prof. Dr. Guilherme Vanoni Polanczyk.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and competencies in fieldwork team coordination, maternal health knowledge, and child development, and experience in data analysis and interpretation.
1) Ph.D. with knowledge in the area of Collective Health / Psychiatry / Psychology;
2) Experience in data analysis using statistical programs at an intermediate/advanced level;
3) Proficiency in Portuguese and English (reading, writing, speaking);
4) Exclusive dedication to the project;
5) Experience in reporting;
6) The candidate must be available to start the Postdoctoral Program once the FAPESP Granting Agreement has been signed.
The position is open internationally. The selection process will have two phases:
1) Evaluation of the profile of the candidates through the analysis of the documents sent (eliminatory phase);
2) Interviews with candidates (personally or video conference)
The result will be announced by email at the end of the selection process.
Entries will be received exclusively by e-mail, with the attached documents in PDF format. Please find further information at the link below.
The documents required for registration are:
1) Curriculum lattes (Brazilian candidates) or Curriculum Vitae (non-Brazilian candidates);
2) Copy of the title certificate of Doctor;
3) A letter explaining the interest in the position and the qualifications to participate in the project;
4) Two letters of recommendation.
The vacancy is open to Brazilians and foreigners.
More details on the FAPESP postdoctoral fellowship can be found at the link below.