International students applying to the first year of Bachelor’s degree studies at VGTU can be awarded a scholarship (tuition fee-free place). Students can submit their applications until 1st of June. Selection criteria:
- Previous academic achievements and examination results (minimum 80% of the maximum GPA).
- Motivation letter: highlighting personal qualities, assets and liabilities that could influence the education. Description of most important professional/academic achievements until date. Goals & objectives of studying at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. How the University will benefit to have you as a student? (Word Limit 1000 words)
- 2 References or letters of recommendation submitted from teachers;
- Knowledge of English language (minimum level B2);
- Extracurricular activities related to the programme chosen at VGTU.
All applicants must submit their application with education documents online before applying for a scholarship. To be considered for a scholarship please register online
Applicants must be 21 years old and younger. The scholarship is awarded for 4 years of studies if the student has no academic debts.
Incomplete applications or without application fee payment will not be considered for a scholarship. Application submitted after 1st of June will not be considered for a scholarship.