The Centro Einaudi with the support of Fondazione CRT launches the Giorgio Rota Best Paper Award. Young researchers are invited to submit papers on the subject: Rural economies, evolutionary dynamics and new paradigms.
The Award is open to researchers born after December 31st, 1984 (BA, MA or PhD).
The authors of the three best papers will be awarded a prize of 1.500 Euros (gross) per paper and they will be invited to present their work at the Giorgio Rota Conference.
Topics of interest thus include, but are not limited to:
• the local and global restructuring of the rural economy
• the economy of the mountain areas
• rural capitalism and finance
• the mountain-rural-urban divide
• rural-urban relationships and flows
• strengths and weaknesses of the rural firm
• environmental policies and the payments for ecosystemic services
• self-help and self-determination in the rural communities
• the political representation of the rural areas
• protection and development of rural villages