The Berkeley Haas Global Access Program (BHGAP) is excited to announce four (4) scholarships, up to $5,000 each, to be applied toward the program costs. The scholarship is applicable for this program ONLY, not for any degree or other programs.
You must apply to the program at the same time you apply to the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form. In the online application, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- Reason for Applying: In 250 words or less, briefly describe the reason you are applying for the scholarship.
- Statement of Personal and Professional Goals—What the Haas Defining Principles Mean to You: In 500 words or less, please describe what the Haas Defining Principles mean to you, and how incorporating these principles in your life may help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
- Professional or Academic Letter of Recommendation: In support of your abilities and personal and/or professional goals, please request that a professional or academic colleague (such as a supervisor, manager or recent instructor) directly email a letter of recommendation. Please ask your recommender to include your name and "recommendation" in the email subject line and to include his or her professional or academic association with you in the body of the letter. Acceptable formats for the recommendation letter are MS Word or PDF.
- Current undergraduate or graduate international students (or students who have graduated within the last 2 years).
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) in your undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Must apply before the program application deadline