Walailak University International College (Thailand) is pleased to open admissions for the next semester and to award Full and Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarships to full time undergraduate students.
Which study programs are covered?
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Law and Legal Applications (LL.B.).
What is the waiver worth?
- Up to US$ 14,000-35,000 (for the entire academic period), depending on the study program.
Which fees are fully or partially waived?
Tuition fees, laboratory fees, library fees, computer center fees, various sport center fees, in-campus transportation fees and accident insurance fees (the list is exhaustive).
What is the language of instruction?
Who is eligible to apply?
Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Who qualifies to get the scholarship?
All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
The Selection Committee retains the right to decide whether to award a Full or a Partial Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship to qualified applicants. Once made, the decisions are final and unappealable.
What are the scholarship requirements?
To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
To have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
To have a workable knowledge of English language,
To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
In addition, applicants to Digital Innovation Engineering study program are supposed:
-To have a high school GPA in Mathematics and Physics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
In addition, applicants to Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management study program are supposed:
-To have a high school GPA in Mathematics of at least 3.30 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
How to apply?
Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai (where necessary):
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Full home address,
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
What is the application deadline?
When does the semester start?