Walailak University International College is pleased to award Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships to full time undergraduate students for the 2018/19-2021/22 academic period!
What is the waiver worth?
- US$ 14,000-35000 (for 4 academic years), depending on the study program.
Which study programs are covered?
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- International Program in Law (LL.B.)
What is the language of instruction?
Who is eligible to apply?
- Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Who can get the scholarship?
- All applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
What are the scholarship requirements?
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
How to apply?
- Send copies of the following documents, translated in English or Thai where necessary, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
o High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
o High school transcripts with a GPA score,
o Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
o Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
- Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
What is the application deadline?
- July, 12
When does the school year start?
- August, 20