Get inspired by a Short Course at University of Arts London. Participate in the Sqore Challenge to win 50% off a Short Course in summer!
Long summer days means endless possibilities at Chelsea and Wimbledon Colleges of Arts – with over 140 courses from May – September, this summer, what will you create?
Who takes our summer short courses? Is this you?
- Young Creatives still in school wishing to go to an art college. We can help you build your portfolio before applying.
- Professionals looking to upskill or change their career path. Break into the graphic/digital sector or become an interior designer.
- Hobbyist looking to enjoy a fine arts class while visiting London.
Participate in the Sqore Challenge will be given to the value of 50% off the total fee of a chosen short course.
How it works:
1. Sign up here and take the Sqore Challenge. (=> http://bit.ly/2Ha4uxS).
2. Sign up with UAL Chelsea Colleges of Arts and purchase your course!
3. Stand a chance to win a course at 50% off.
Summer Study Abroad is suitable for students who have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate-level study.
The equivalent of IELTS 5.0 or above is required.
A Summer Study Abroad plus English option is available for students who would like to take English language tuition before the course.
At the end of your course, we will provide a record of study with the grades you have achieved for each unit and their equivalent US credit value. To earn credit for your Summer Study Abroad course, please check that your home institution will award external credit before you travel to London.