UEA's International Summer School provides a unique experience to live and learn in the UK at a world leading university during a 4 week period in the summer. Our course gives students the opportunity to study abroad in one of a range of exciting academic modules, all delivered by the University's leading academics and industry experts.
Our flexible programme enables students to develop advanced skills in their current discipline or to try something completely new, undertaking more than 40 hours’ intensive and participative learning in a challenging and stimulating environment. Each module includes academic field trips to enhance learning and gain deeper understanding.
As well as living and learning on our beautiful campus, students benefit from an inclusive social programme designed to embrace the bustling atmosphere of our historic region. Students can also book onto additional weekend trips to explore more of England.
- The winner will be responsible for paying the reduced fee of £995, plus any academic or social supplements related to the programme, along with costs associated with travel, visas and insurance.
- The successful student will be informed by 16 April 2018.
- No prize alternatives or cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and for the 2018 programme only.
- Some module restrictions apply, please see Details tab for further information.
- An Earlybird fee of £2,895 is available to all students who submit an application by 31 March 2018.
More information is available here: (=> http://bit.ly/2oP2pAM).