Take the challenge to compete for a 50% tuition fee waiver for your next Bachelor or Master Programme in Business. (=> http://bit.ly/2toEvkC)
In Turiba University knowledge goes hand in hand with practical skills – it is a combination, which is highly appreciated by employers not only in Latvia, but also in the world.Turiba University has received recognition of employers and ranked in the top position of the most recognized universities. 99.61% of graduates are employed – it is the highest employment rate among Latvian universities.In addition to the degree conferred, graduates earn professional designations in their field.
This year, a 50% tuition fee waiver is available to first-year international students for the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Strategic Management in Tourism.
How it works:
1. Sign up here (=> http://bit.ly/2toEvkC) and complete the Sqore Challenge.
2. Fill out your profile form.
3. Apply directly with Turiba University (=>http://bit.ly/2yOB3gR).
This is not an application to Turiba University. After completing the challenge (=> http://bit.ly/2toEvkC) you must apply online with Turiba (=>http://bit.ly/2yOB3gR). Students should review the general entry requirements and be prepared to produce documents including:
- Apostilled copy of the secondary education document.
- Apostilled copy of latest graduation certificate if necessary (if applying for master’s or doctoral study programmes).
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English language certificate (if you don't have one of these, you will receive a login and password for an on-line English test in your e-mail).
- Curriculum vitae (Europass format).
- Copy of passport pages that are not blank.
- One photograph.
See more information here (=> http://bit.ly/2I43g8O).