Learn the skills to take your passion for the culinary arts to new levels at Institut Paul Bocuse in France and win 2 Scholarships! (=> http://bit.ly/2FuhqBu)
The Master's in Culinary Leadership & Innovation program is delivered entirely in English and co-offered in partnership with a leading university in innovation and culinary leadership: Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in Helsinki, Finland. It is based on a unique blend of strategic management concepts, culinary R&D, food science and engineering, and new concept development and innovation delivered through a ground-breaking pedagogical approach balancing theory, analysis and creativity.
The Culinary Leadership & Innovation program provides, in three semesters, a solid grounding in marketing, human resources management, operations management and accounting and finance and features cutting edge courses in culinary trends, service design, sensorial exploration, research and development, food science, food design, concept development, restaurant revenue management, e-marketing, and brand design.
Through the many industry connections of Institut Paul Bocuse, the Master's in Culinary Leadership & Innovation students participate in R&D studies conducted by the Institut Paul Bocuse Center for Food and Hospitality Research. Students also contribute to strategic projects entrusted to the Institut by large French and international companies giving them insight into the real world issues facing the food industry today.
Sign up here (=> http://bit.ly/2FuhqBu) and take the Sqore Challenge for the chance to win the scholarship!
The Differentiation Factors:
- Culinary workshops featuring various themes conducted by thought leaders in various industry sub-sectors.
- Live case studies and in-company projects.
- Dynamic exchanges with culinary and foodservice innovators.
- An international educational and professional platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in culinary arts, baking & pastry, hospitality or foodservice, or a related business discipline. Please note that applicants must have knowledge of food products, and culinary technique.
- Special conditions may apply for professionals with a minimum 5 years' management experience in the sector or for individuals with an Associate's Degree/BTS plus 3 years of management experience in the sector.
- For applicants with no experience in professional kitchen, we reserve the right to require a 6-week preparatory course at additional charge for admission.
See more information here (=>http://bit.ly/2oKy86a)