Considering a full time MBA? Start your journey by taking the 2018 CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Challenge to win your free spot worth €1,350! (=> http://bit.ly/2oTL74G)
The CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal programme to let you "get your toes wet” before you take the dive. As part of an elite group of participants, you will have the unique opportunity to visit Shanghai for one week to live and experience China as well as the CEIBS MBA to the fullest.
CEIBS is offering you the opportunity to showcase your interest in China and compete for a FREE spot (all-inclusive except flights and visas) to the 2018 Pre-MBA Summer Boot Camp! Sign up here (=> http://bit.ly/2oTL74G) and compete for the FREE spot!
To be eligible for the prize, you will need to apply and be accepted by CEIBS, remember to mention that you heard about this opportunity through Sqore. Please contact James Kent at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is running their Summer Boot Camp from 26th of June - 1st of July, 2018 and is giving one lucky winner the opportunity for a FREE spot worth €1,359 (all inclusive except flights and visa fees) to join CEIBS professors and other international students in the world’s most dynamic city where you will experience the CEIBS MBA in action.
- Finalists will be selected based on their performance in the competition and then invited for a brief 15 minutes phone/Skype interview.
- The winner(s) will be selected based on their interview performance.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.
- The competition is open to candidates between the ages of 23-35 who are considering an MBA degree in the near future.
- You must be either currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited undergraduate university program anywhere in the world, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience. See more here
- To enter the competition, candidates need to complete the 3 challenge stages and fill out their profile with relevant personal details.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization.
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself.
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
More information is available here (=> http://bit.ly/2H5S6z4).