Spend your summer studying in Sweden!
Linnaeus University Summer Academy offers an international, intercultural and interdisciplinary study environment – unique of its kind in Sweden. As a student participating in our summer academy you will get the opportunity to obtain unique academic experience that will enhance your CV and your future career. You gain cultural insights together with a mix of international and Swedish students, while also getting to enjoy the Swedish summer in one of the most attractive summer cities in the country. Read our brochure to learn more about diverse range of courses available.
Linnaeus university is proud to offer a range of programmes for its summer academy, including:
- English for academic studies
- Beginner’s Swedish, part 1
- Writing a scientific essay – genre and methods
- Glass Design
- Art and Landscape Painting
- Media and News Literacy
- Outdoor leisure and sport in the Swedish landscape
- Human Rights in Historical, -
- Philosophical and Theoretical Perspective
- Creativity, Entrepreneurship and Innovation – in a Swedish context
- Maritime transport, the engine of the global economy
- eHealth – a global perspective
- Discovery of a sustainable Baltic Sea
- Managing International Business Strategies (Graduate level)
- The Nordic Welfare Model in a Global Context (Graduate level)
Application period: October 2017- 1st of March 2018
PRIZE: Scholarship: 10625-32500 SEK
We are offering several scholarships to attend the Linnaeus University Summer Academy in 2018. Follow these steps for a chance to win!
1. Complete in the Sqore opportunity => http://bit.ly/2BWOHE7 2. Fill out your Sqore profile 3. Apply to the course through Swedish University Admissions => http://bit.ly/1YeN3h6
NOTE. When applying through the Swedish University Admissions, you must search for the program and time you would like to study. The application opens in October 2017
- Applicants must have completed high school or upper secondary school.
- Applicants must be able to legally reside in Sweden, or be able to obtain a student visa allowing them to reside in Sweden for the duration of their studies.
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent. Native English speakers and those who completed their bachelor degree at an English speaking institution are usually exempt from this requirement. Click here to read more about the English language requirements and exemptions.
- In order to accept the scholarship, the applicant must be accepted to the Summer Academy for the summer 2018 term.
- The scholarship is presented as a tuition waiver. It is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The applicant is responsible for all taxes, fees, and other legal responsibilities related to accepting the scholarship.
- The applicant is solely responsible for securing a visa or residence permit, as required by Swedish law.
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful and any work submitted must be the applicant's own.