The English Language Center (ELC) at the University of Denver (DU) has prepared students for academic success in Bachelors, Masters, and PhD programs at DU and other institutions of higher education for over 40 years.
The ELC offers students a unique, supportive, and immersive educational experience with the benefits of a major metropolitan area and easy access to the outdoor adventures of the Rocky Mountains.
We are looking for students who want to:
- Study at the University Denver ELC starting March 2018
- Improve their English language skills
- Learn more about U.S. culture
Want to pursue a degree in the U.S.
The ELC has dedicated facilities on campus with classrooms, meeting spaces, and faculty/staff offices. The main ELC building includes a student lounge, outdoor community space, and a prayer room.
- 5-level intensive English curriculum
- LAUNCH credit-bearing level for undergraduate students
- 20 hours of study – Monday-Thursday
- 9-week quarters with 4 start dates per year (January, March, June, September)
- Approximately 125-225 students from 15-20 countries per quarter
- STEM Preparation
- Professional Communication
- Service Learning
- Digital Magazine
- American Culture (Music, Sports, Colorado, and more)
Compete to get a private meeting with an admissions officer, a $75 application fee waiver to the ELC and $250 book fees paid for 1 term.
All you need to do: 1. Complete the Sqore Challenge => http://bit.ly/2GeNGVZ 2. Apply to ELC here => http://bit.ly/2r7NJyj 3. If admitted, the application fee will be waived.
For questions about the ELC, please email us at email@example.com
Benefits of being an ELC student include:
- Outstanding academic curriculum and professional instruction
- Cultural immersion and experiential activities
- Small class size and individual attention
- Dedicated academic, immigration, and personal advising
- Access to DU campus facilities and services, including health center and sports complex
- Pass for public transportation (bus and train)
- A personal meeting with a staff member from our admission office
- Waiver of $75 ELC application fee if admitted
- ELC book fees paid for 1 term (up to $250)
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion