At the Law Offices of David Azizi we know how hard it is to be able to afford a law school education today. Working hard and having the ambition to do what is necessary to succeed are core traits. For many, securing a scholarship can make it easier for law students interested in personal injury law to dedicate themselves to their studies without additional worries. For that reason, David Azizi is providing a scholarship for those attending Southwestern Law School as a second, third, and fourth year law student.
Note: Interning is not required to win the scholarship.
Those interested in the internship program will have an opportunity to work inside a top California personal injury law office with the possibility of being hired as a law clerk at the conclusion of the program.
For further details, and to apply, please visit the scholarship program and internship opportunity page on our website at https://www.azizilawfirm.com/scholarship-program.
The award of the Azizi Scholarship requires that the following criteria be met:
- Attendance at Southwestern Law School either as a second, third, and fourth year student.
- A short essay with a minimum of 500 words.
The essay should answer one of the following questions:
- Why do you want to go to law school?
- Why do you want to specialize in personal injury law after graduation?
- Pick a case or incident within that area and discuss a situation where negligence, resulting in injury, triggers a personal injury claim
The scholarship will be based on the essay. It is important that the essay content is original. The deadline for applying is February 7th. The scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2,500 before the spring semester each year.