Best Essay Education has created a scholarship essay competition to encourage students to produce their own great essays and have the opportunity to win a sizeable financial award to help with their own educational expenses.
To apply, you must be a student at an accredited college, university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program. High school students who have just enrolled in college, are certainly eligible.
Entrants must choose one of the following three prompts:
Should students have the right to evaluate their teachers? Why or why not? If so, how should this be done?
What new innovations promise to significantly change your life in college? How will they change your life?
Of all of the environment threats, which do you see as the most dangerous right now?
1. The entry is free, but a student may only enter one time
2. The essay has a word maximum of 1,000 words and must be in English
3. Essays must be submitted through our application form or as a Word attachment, sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Contest.”
4. Once the essay is submitted, entrants must access their Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard or Stumbleupon page and repost this page. Help us to spread the word about the scholarship to as many students as possible.
5. Entrants must also “Like” our Facebook page and “follow” us on Twitter.
6. No offensive, harassing, or incendiary, defaming content may be used.
7. By submitting an essay, the student is certifying that the content in fully original.
8. Entry automatically constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to all of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
9. Entrant’s full name, email, and social media account ID’s should appear on a separate page and submitted with the essay.