Lifesaver Essays, an academic help platform, announces its third Essay Writing Contest. We welcome entries from passionate writers. So feel free to pick up your laptop, activate your caudate nucleus and get the juices flowing!
Anyone, from any country, is free to apply. Apply online via https://lifesaveressays.com. There is no entry fee.
1) Word count – The essay should be at least 900 words and not over 1300 words.
2) Topic – Our team of writers have come out with a list of topics that are interesting, engaging and fun to write on. The list can be found below this section. Choose ANY ONE topic.
3) Plagiarism – All essays must be absolutely original and in your own words.
4) Images – Images are allowed. You are free to use images but they must be copyright-free or appropriately cited.
5) Format – Submissions are accepted only in Microsoft Word documents (doc or docx).
6) Cover Page – The cover page of your essay must contain your complete details such as your full name, phone number and email.
7) Language – The essay must be written in English.
8) Number of entries- Multiple entries are allowed.
Topics-Choose ANY one
1. How will the Trump administration affect international relationships?
2. Should the the minimum wage for workers be raised in the US?
3. Should the U.S. aggressively work to change towards alternative energies like solar and wind power?
4. What is the best way to create new jobs in the United States to get people back to work?
5. Is the United States responsible for keeping peace around the world? What role should the U.S. play in preventing or intervening in wars and abusive governments?
6. How can police departments minimize the danger to officers from shooters?
7. How can Chicago reduce the amount of violence and murders in the city?
8. How can we improve the statistic that says that there is nearly a 70% chance that an African American man without a high school diploma will be imprisoned before he is 40?
9. What is the state of the U.S. economy? Is it becoming stronger or weaker?
10. How does better health care for everyone affect the US economy?
11. What is causing the increasingly high cost of healthcare in the United States?
12. Should the U.S. continue using drone strikes against terrorists?
13. How is the current U.S. drought going to affect the fire season and food supply?
14. Should the death penalty be outlawed throughout the U.S.?
15. Should the United States fund college education more for people? What should be the rules for repayment of loans?
16. Should the United States make it easier for educated people or people with valuable skills to immigrate to the United States?
17. How can the Borders of the United States be made more secure? How important is border security?
18. Should it be easier for people to become United States citizens?
19. What infrastructure projects should be the top domestic priority in the United States?
20. How has the high incarceration rate in the United States affected the economy? What Federal and State policies have driven up this incarceration rate?
21. How has the Black Lives Matter movement affected the debate about racism in the United States?
22. What is the debate over immigration reform in the U.S.?
23. Does the United States have a good or a poor educational system compared to the rest of the world?
24. How important is it to reduce the Federal budget deficit?
25. What will be the most important issues in the n
Surprise Bonus Opportunity
One winner will be chosen every week as a Surprise Winner and they will get a consolation prize. You can send as many entries as you like. With a winner declared every week, you have more opportunities to win. The weekly winners will be eligible for the bumper (first three) prizes too.
1st prize – $200
2nd prize – $100
3rd prize – $50
Weekly Winners - $10 - every week