Attorney Bill Green and his team at Green Law Firm are committed to improving the quality of care in nursing homes.
With over 26 years of experience serving the community and many years fighting against low standards of elderly care, Bill is dedicated to promoting passionate students who are focused on making care homes a ‘home’ for our senior population.
We are pleased to be offering a $1500 nursing scholarship to high-achieving students who are committed to elderly care and pursuing a baccalaureate degree in nursing.
Our hope is to further their professional development and continued competence, allowing them to improve the quality of life for seniors at nursing homes.
Applicants will be judged on the content of their application, the essay they provide and on their academic merits.
- Candidates must be working at a nursing home or in an industry directly related to elderly care
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN), including those who already hold a RN certification
- Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript, application and essay to c/o Judi McCabe – 3511 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, South Carolina 29405
- No minimum GPA required
How to Apply:
To apply for the Green Law Firm Nursing Home & Elderly Care Scholarship, please fill out our online application below and submit their essay along with an official copy of their transcript and covering letter to:
c/o Judi McCabe
3511 Rivers Ave
Interested applicants should submit a 500-1000 Essay on one of the following topics:
- The Psychological Impact of Nursing Home Abuse on Elderly Residents
- The Importance of Combatting Ageism in a Care Home Environment