We at Market Inspector, are a multicultural team of digital marketing enthusiasts, many of which have left their country of origin to work here. Unity in diversity has allowed us to grow immensely as a company and is something we want to actively promote all over.
So, we gladly announce our first scholarship of $1,000 to support students from the 6 travel banned countries by the Trump administration:
Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
There are two main prerequisites that must be met to be eligible for the scholarship:
1. All the participants should have been born in one of the following countries: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
2. All the participants should be either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited UK/US post-secondary educational institution within 2017.
The applicant must also be able to provide the following documentation:
1. A copy of a valid passport or birth certificate.
2. Transcripts or similar documentation proving that the applicant is currently enrolled or has been accepted at an accredited UK or US university.
3. An essay outlining why they feel that they should be chosen to receive the scholarship.
*The essay should represent you, where do you plan to spend the money, why do you want to obtain this specific degree, and why you are the most suitable candidate for the scholarship.
Essay Requirements -
The essay must be written in English.
The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
All documents must be submitted in MS Word or PDF format.
The content of the essay must be written by the applicant and be 100% original.
The applicants should submit all the documents via email at email@example.com.
Write “Scholarship Application + Your Name” in the subject line.
The application deadline is 31st October 2017 midnight UTC (+01:00). The winner will be announced on 1st December 2017.
Selection Process -
All the applications and essays will be reviewed by a committee within the company. The final decision will be made according to the most creative, well-structured, and comprehensive application essay.