The RewardExpert Study Abroad Scholarship is established to help students to pursue their higher education in new countries
The scholarship is designed to assist with the cost of tuition, travel expenses, room, or board for students pursuing study abroad opportunities.
Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded annually to deserving students who are attending an accredited 2- or 4-year college within the United States of America.
1. Must be a student at an accredited university within the U.S.
2. Must be attending a 2- or 4- year college during the 2016-17 school year.
3. Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
4. Applicants must be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a study abroad program that is eligible for credit from the student’s home institution.
5. Fill out the short biographical information on the landing page and upload all required documents at the same time:
Copy of official transcript with school seal (high school or college)
Recommendation letter by teacher/guidance counselor on school letterhead/signed/dated/ and include their contact information (max. 1 page)
6. All documents must be submitted by April 15, 2017 (5:00 p.m. EST) on the landing page. No late documents accepted.