Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities, with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching, for innovation, and for links with business and industry.
The University of Warwick offers one of the longest-running International Foundation Programmes (IFPs) with students coming from over 40 countries. The programme consists of 5 study areas including:
Warwick IFP in Business Studies and Economics
Warwick IFP in Maths and Economics
Warwick IFP in Social Sciences
Warwick IFP in Law
Warwick IFP in Science and Engineering
IFP is offered in the following subjects:
• Maths and Economics -http://bit.ly/1WUb6or
• Social Sciences - http://bit.ly/21gSIX4
• Law- http://bit.ly/1TfSIkf
• Science and Engineering - http://bit.ly/1TfTygU
• Business and Economics - http://bit.ly/1TfTqOq
Enter now by completing two multiple choice challenges and a motivational essay and you could be on your way to studying at one of the UK’s most well established international programmes!