Unity One Credit Union is very excited to tell you about offering Bob Bennet Memorial Scholarship 2016. Robert P. Bennett Annual Scholarship Contest is the great opportunity for high school graduating seniors and college students. We would like you to let your students know about this opportunity by posting information on our scholarship program on your website.
All the necessary information about our program you can find here: http://info.unityone.org/bob-bennett-scholarship
• No entry fee required.
• You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
• You must be enrolled at an accredited two-year or four-year college or vocational/technical school during the 2016- 2017 academic year or be a 2016 graduating senior accepted for enrollment in an accredited two-year or four-year college or vocational/technical school.
• You must have a minimum 2.8 grade point average, on a 4-point scale.
• You must be a member in good standing of Unity One Credit Union.
• Employees of Unity One Credit Union, contest judges and their immediate families are not eligible.
• This is an essay contest and not a lottery. It is void where prohibited or restricted by any law or ordinance.