Applications are open now for the first Peace Revolution Central and West Africa Fellowship in Cameroon (19-23 March)
Are you a young African peace activist looking for the key to self-development to help you in your life and work? Would you like to learn how to develop your own inner peace in order to engage more effectively in your peace work?
Peace Revolution once again, offers you the opportunity to develop a strong peace culture based on the principle of Peace In Peace Out. In cognizance of the special need to develop young peace activists who can respond to the needs of the continent, Peace Revolution will once again host an exclusive regional fellowship for countries in Central and West Africa in Cameroon.
• Candidates must be African nationals residing in: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of the Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Chad, South Sudan, Benin, Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Mauritania, Cape Verde, Senegal, Niger, Guinea Bissau, Mali, Togo, Gambia, Burkina Faso, St.Helena
• Candidates should be 20-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
• Candidates must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program by the eligibility deadline. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
• Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language. Those who can speak French will have an added advantage.
• Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace building.
• Candidates should be young leaders in local, national or international organizations.
• Candidates should send a recommendation letter from their organizations.