Peace Revolution will bring together 30 young people from all East Europe and Central Asia (aka BRIDGE) region countries who are interested in learning and exploring self-development as a primary means to create real change in the world. This retreat aims to promote a culture of peace, peace education, conflict prevention and youth empowerment through the primary means of meditation and self-development.
• Candidates must be nationals and residents of these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
• Age required between 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the transportation support.
• Candidates must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
• Candidates should have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
• Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show potential leadership, and have a genuine interest in peace and dialogue.
• Preference would be given to young leaders who are actively working in democracy, sustainable development, human rights and peace-building within the areas of society, culture and media.