Applications are open for the Peace Revolution Artistic Meditation Retreat in Thailand –
This Artistic Meditation Retreat will bring together 25-30 Artists, from various artistic disciplines, from all around the world, for a two week period of Artistic Creation and Meditation at a beautiful sanctuary in Phu Ruea, North Eastern Thailand.
This is the second Artistic Meditation Retreat that aims to educate and inspire artists through guided meditation and creative exploration.
This Artistic Meditation Retreat will take place from August 11th to 24th and will combine a two-week meditation and self-discipline training with artistic creation, where the artist participants will be guided into meditation by the Teaching Monks three times a day.
The teachings include:
• How meditation can positively affect the creative process
• Reclaiming the self and gaining self-confidence.
• The role of the basic human self-disciplines
• The role of our habits in our daily life
• The Factors that Determine Our Perception to Think, Act and Speak;
• The Relation between Body and Mind
• Art Expression as Peace Building Tool
• Artists from any age above 18, from all around the world, practicing any artistic discipline are encouraged to apply for the Artistic Meditation Retreat in Thailand, August.
• Applicants must have a good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
• Applicants are optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
• Applicants must complete the 42 days online Self-Development Program before the 16th June. Please kindly note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
• Artist should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.