The fellowship offers a 5 days training program that will include interactive activities, meditation & yoga sessions, lectures and discussions providing the participants with new skills for non-violent resistance, peace education, enhanced creativity and stress-management. Participants will have a chance to explore meditation as a practice which can develop tools to deal with challenges within peace-building and youth work, which makes this course different from others.
In addition to practical meditation and yoga classes participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
• Tools of non-violent communication and peace building that can be applied to all cultures, religions and professions.
• Inner peace and leadership skills through mindfulness, self-discipline and compassion.
• The idea that self-development and inner change is a core foundation of world change.
• Approaches to active citizenship and how to make tangible changes in your communities.
• Nationals and residents of these countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Turkey.
• Age required between 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the transportation support.
• Must have completed 21 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
• Young leaders who are actively involved in peace activities or have passion to work in peace building and coexistence within the spheres of politics, society, culture and media.
• Open – minded, positive young people who are searching for the tools to cultivate inner peace and mindfulness.
• Candidates should have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
• Candidates should be fully self-supportive for the transportation to the venue.