Applications for the Peace Revolution Bula Pacific Youth Fellowship in Fiji – March 6 – 10 are open now!
“Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi’
The fellowship will bring together 50 young people from all over the Pacific Islands region who are interested in learning and exploring self-development as a primary means to create real world change. This retreat aims to promote a culture of peace, peace education, conflict prevention and youth empowerment through the primary means of meditation and self-development. This fellowship will be the first of its kind in the region and aims to bridge the gap between inner peace and social empowerment, which will lead to transformational and peaceful activism.
Application Deadline - December 5th(last date to apply online)
Eligibility Deadline - December 31st (last date for completing eligibility criteria to receive interview call)
For more information log in and click the link below.
• Candidates must be nationals and residents of these countries: Fiji, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Palau, Cook Islands, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Northern Mariana Islands, Tuvalu, Niue, Norfolk Island, American Samoa, Tokelau, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Wallis and Futuna, Vanuatu, Nauru, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Papua New Guinea, Greenland (Maluku, Papua and West Papua), Tahiti, Wake Island, Zenadh Kes (Torres Strait Islands), Banaba, Midway Islands, Pitcairn.
• Candidates should be 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the airfare support.
• Candidates must have completed at least 21 days of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
• Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
• Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace and dialogue.
• Preference would be given to young leaders who are actively working in democracy, sustainable development, human rights and peace-building within the spheres of society, culture and media.