We are offering the below scholarships for our MS in Business Analytics and MS in Finance. We will have at least 10-15 awards:
- Future of Big Data: Offered by a London boutique investment firm; up to 100% scholarship, mentoring, possible internship in London
- Morgan Stanley: Paid internship possibly leading to full-time job, up to 60% scholarship
- Women in Technology: Offered by BlackRock; up to 100% scholarship, mentoring, possible internship leading to full-time job.
The application deadline is April 15. Applicants without GMAT/GRE scores can take CEU’s online test after applying. Applicants must have a quant background, e.g. economics, statistics, science, computer science, engineering. The programs are based in Budapest with study trips to Vienna. They are designed to allow students to enter an internship or job at any time.
More information is available at the link below.
Who can apply? Apply for scholarship and internship programs if you
- hold a bachelor’s (or higher) degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- hold a quantitative GMAT score of 45 or GRE score of 154, or can take the CEU Math Test online after applying.