Eligibility: All full-time international students in active F or J visa status currently enrolled in a SEVIS approved US institute of higher education.
Scholarship Application Instructions
1. Complete the included “Make Your Mark” Scholarship application.
2. Include an advisor recommendation letter. Any member of staff or faculty of the student’s sponsoring school can serve as the advisor. Scholarship applications may be verified upon request.
3. Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release. By checking the box on the attached application, students confirm and legally attest they have read these rules as well as the “Make Your Mark” Contest Affidavit and Liability/Publicity Release found in this document.
4. Submit Application, Essay and Advisor Recommendation Letter
5. The scholarship essay must be submitted in MS Word or PDF format and is required to contain a minimum of 750 words with a maximum of 1000 words.
6. Student’s application must be submitted by April 15.
7. The winner and advisor will be notified by May 5. The winners will also be posted on the LewerMark Facebook page
8. There is no fee for entering the contest.