Kickstart your leadership career in the Food & Agribusiness industry at the elite Audencia Business School. Win a scholarship of up to 50%! (=> http://bit.ly/2FvlK3G)
Students in the Food and Agribusiness Management (FAM) program will learn the skills and theory needed to excel in agrienergy, food, and other agribusiness fields. Graduates will be awarded a dual Master of Science from Audencia Business School and Istituto Europeo di Design in Brazil.
PLUS - If your Bachelor’s degree was a from a four-year program, you can complete the program one year faster.
Program starts: 1 September 2018
Duration: - Core Track- 1-year;
- Extended Track- 2-years.
Audencia Business School is offering three students the chance to win the following:
- 1st place - Partial tuition fee waiver - 25%.
- 2nd place - Partial tuition fee waiver - 20%.
- 3rd place - Partial tuition fee waiver - 15%.
How it works:
Sign up here (=> http://bit.ly/2FvlK3G) and complete all the steps of the Sqore Challenge.
Last Highest Qualification:
- Core programme requirements: A 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- Extended programme requirements: A 3-year bachelor’s degree.
- TOEFL: 60-120.
- TOEIC: 600-990.
- IELTS: 5.0-8.0.
You can read more information here (=> http://bit.ly/2FvlK3G).