From Dept. of IT Convergence, Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT), is recruiting graduate students (Master and Doctoral student) for Fall Semester Intake (Start September).
Some research topics in our laboratory are listed below:
• Wireless network and communication
• Network/communication protocol and standard, cross-layer optimization
• Cognitive radio network, software defined radio, and USRP (Universal Software Radio Peripheral)
• Next Generation Mobile broadband network (LTE, LTE-Advanced, WiMAX, IEEE 802.16m, 5G)
• MIMO and OFDM, NOMA, SIC
• Wireless ad hoc network, mesh network, sensor network
• Industrial and military network
• Real-time system and real-time OS, Mobile OS and application
• Low power and power aware embedded system
• Highly reliability embedded HW/SW
and more (not limited)
If anyone wants to join our departments and research activity, we will support their researches and studies through our lab fellowship (WENS Laboratory) which cover tuition fee, living expense, medical insurance and more.
If you are interested, please visit our webpage and apply though the scholarship pop-up window.
We will contact you if shortlisted.
*Bachelor / Master Degree in engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science)
*CGPA > 3.30/4.00 (lab scholarship)
*English score : TOEIC>750, IELTS>5.5 or TOEFL> 550 (PBT), 210 (CBT), 80 (IBT)