The Console & Hollawell $1,000 Legal Leaders Scholarship is available to students who are pursuing a career in law. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in the following areas: pre-law, paralegal studies, or working towards their juris doctorate in any concentration of the law.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be a full-time student attending (or planning to attend on a full-time basis) an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must demonstrate admission and plans to enroll, or proof of current enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education. *If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or law school, you may still apply, but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current standing with a 3.0 GPA.
- Proof of admission and enrollment in an accredited institution of higher education.
All applicants must complete the provided Legal Leaders Application and submit a 500 word essay on how he or she intends to impact his or her community through the law.. All applicants must also include a valid transcript reflecting his or her current standing with a 3.0 GPA and proof of acceptance and enrollment.